PPU UG 2nd Merit List 2020 Released: Patliputra University is going to release the 2nd Merit List for admission in UG (BA,B.Sc & B.Com) Courses for session 2020-23. The 2nd Merit List of PPU will be released Online on the official website of Patliputra University. Those students who have opted for slide up or whose name were not in 1st Merit list can check their names in second Merit list. Candidates who names are in 2nd Merit List of PPU will have to compulsory take admission in Alloted college. Get all the details about PPU 2nd Merit List from this post.
Latest Update: PPU 2nd Merit List 2020 is expected to be released on 23rd September 2020.
Patliputra University 2nd Merit List 2020
Patliputra University is expected to release the 2nd Second Merit List for admission in Graduate Courses in 4th week of September 2020. PPU will release the 2nd Merit List for UG Admission in Online Mode on the official website of PPU. Candidates can check their Merit Status and Allotted college by loging to their dashboard using Username and Password. By downloading the Merit list of PPU, Candidate will be able to download Merit List and will be able to check Allotted College. If any students get their name in 2nd Merit List, then he will have to mandatorily take admission in the allotted college.
PPU 2nd Merit List 2020- Important Dates
|Online application for UG Admission||19 July to 14 August 2020|
|Release of 2nd Merit List||After 20 September 2020|
|Start of Admission on the basis of 1st merit list||To be announced|
|Last date of admission in the allotted college||To be announced|
|Start of classes for the Academic session 2020-23||October 2020|
How to Download PPU Merit Cum Confirmation Letter for UG Admission 2020 Online?
- Open the official website of PPU .
- Scroll the Page to Latest Update Section.
- Click on Download UG 2nd Merit List 2020.
- A new window will open.
- Click on Download UG Merit List
- Fill Username/ Application Number and D.O.B
- Your Merit List will be displayed.
Details in PPU Merit List 2020
The details mentioned in the merit list of PPU Ara University is as follows:
- Application Id
- 10+2 Marks Percentage
- Merit List Number
- Allocated College
Documents Required for PPU BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 Admission 2020-23
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.